Woodland, Natural & Green Burial Funeral Options
Natural burial is the process of burying a body as naturally as possible.
- Nothing must inhibit the natural recycling of a body
- Embalming is neither necessary nor good for the environment
- Coffins or burial shrouds are made from natural materials
- Grave depth is less than a ‘traditional’ plot
- The visual commemorative element is nature itself, not a headstone
For further information about natural, woodland & green burial options we recommend: